Home learning tasks to be seen/handed in and ticked off on Tuesday 11th March for a raffle ticket or Wednesday 12th March at the very latest (and no raffle ticket). Remember to use Sumdog, Education City, Bootcamp and your revision books as well as your homework. You can use Education City on an iPad if you install the Puffin Academy app.
Your Success Card should tell you what you need to work on next - if you're weaker on English, you should be revising that subject and going on English games/sites (and vice versa). If you want to improve your reading, one important thing you can do is to... read... a lot.
Having said that: remember to rest too - work, rest & play. You're not going to do well if you're exhausted and there's more to life than work, isn't there?
- Mr Brooks' maths set: homework book working on your own targets
- Miss Day's maths set: homework book p46/47 and p48/49
- Miss McVey's maths set: homework book p7
- Mrs Morris' maths set: homework book p24 to 27
- Mr Brooks' English set: homework book p62 - 66
- Miss Day's English set: homework book p84-87
- Miss McVey's English set: homework book p85
- Mrs Morris' English set: homework books p82-85