But it's not the best camera in the world. The best camera is in your head. Try this:
Close your eyes and imagine your favourite object
- Rotate it in front of you
- Look at it from the top
- Look at it from underneath
- Change it's colour
- Change it's colour again...
- And again!
- Move it away as if it were a long distance from you.
- Bring it close again
- Make it gigantic
- Make it tiny
- Totally change the shape of it
- Make it into jelly
- Snap it in half and look at the inside
- Make it disappear
- Bring it back again
A camera can't do that, can it? Your imagination... or your inner eye is amazing.
What else can you imagine? Could this hall be floating on a river of baked beans? What would it feel like? What would it smell like?!
From Tony Buzan - Use Your Head